Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello from Bangkok

Hello from Bangkok!

where the time is 14 hours ahead of California. I t was 15 hours ahead of California until the start of Daylight Savings Time last weekend.

I am about 75% of the way through understanding what happened to our coconut milk, but before I blog about it, I want to get the remaining 25% of the puzzle...which i plan on doing Monday and Tuesday.

I am actually not a fan of puzzles.

Jody does the New York Times Crossword Puzzle everyday - in ink! She also likes Sudoku. Me - I don't like puzzles. But I do like "whodunits" - and that is really what I feel likeI am involved in...who did a foreign country.

Anyway, i will have more to say later.

Also, Natural Products Expo has come and gone. I wasn't even home for a full day before I left for Bangkok. Three people came up to me and told me they follow my blog, and I am going to try and do a better job of staying in touch.

OK, more soon

No comments:

Post a Comment